06. October 2021VISIT US AT THE “A+A 2021” AND JOIN OUR WEBINARS
The “A+A 2021”, the leading international fair for occupational safety and health, will take place at Düsseldorf’s exhibition centre from 26 to 29 October. More than 1000 exhibitors will present their products and solutions – and DESMA will, of course, be there too. Visit us at Stand A22 in Hall 10.
All over the world the Coronavirus pandemic has significantly speeded up the use of robots and automation solutions in industrial processes and this is also true of the international footwear industry. Design, automation, variety, cost effectiveness and resource-saving production are the challenges faced by the footwear sector and DESMA can help by providing the right machinery, plant, automation solutions and a comprehensive range of specialist services. At the “A+A 2021” DESMA, the market and technology leader for direct soling, will showcase numerous innovative technologies such as:
- Sustainable footwear production with DESMA machinery. We show you options for resource-saving, environmentally friendly footwear production.
- Multi Section Injection (MSI): material injections into various sections of the sole can achieve different properties, such as hardness, providing optimum comfort, energy absorption and stability for the wearer.
- Centre Wedge & DESwing: two new processes that enlarge the range of design options and/or the range of features for multi-coloured soles. These new methods are achieved in combination with mouldmaking and machine control, delivering a wide range of benefits for the customer.
- In-Mould Labelling: integrated plastic sheeting or textiles create new product varieties for the outsoles, giving the shoe a virtually unlimited choice of colours.
- Rubber/PU direct soling: rubber is the toughest material for soles and offers an unbeatable range of advantages. It is therefore the material of choice for safety, work and military footwear.
The “A+A 2021” is the ideal opportunity for you to talk to us, discuss your projects and exchange ideas. We look forward to seeing you there.
To obtain visitor vouchers, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those customers who are unable to visit our stand at the “A+A 2021”, we are offering webinars on Direct Injection and Multi Section Injection. Direct soling is the core technology of cost-effective and yet sustainable, resource-saving footwear production.
Direct Injection Process (DIP)
Visit our webinar on Tuesday, 19 October 2021 from 2:30 to 3:00 pm (CET)
DIP is DESMA’s DNA: the sole material is injected directly into the mould and combined with the upper to ensure perfect adhesion between upper and sole. The sole material surrounds the upper in a unique way which means there are virtually no limits when it comes to designing creative soles, different combinations and special effects. The webinar is an introduction to the basics of the direct injection process and participants do not need any specialist knowledge.
Multi Section Injection (MSI)
Visit our webinar on Thursday, 21 October 2021 from 2:30 to 3:00 pm (CET)
DESMA’s Multi Section Injection (MSI) technology has significantly advanced the direct soling process in terms of design variety, sole features and machining reliability. Material injections into various sections of the sole can achieve different properties, such as hardness, and different colour combinations. What’s more, this can be individually controlled, changing from shot to shot. This webinar is aimed at participants who already have a basic knowledge of various aspects of DIP.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com