10. October 2023Visit us at the A+A 2023 in Hall 16, Stand C42
The A+A 2023, the leading international fair for occupational health and safety, will take place at Düsseldorf’s exhibition centre from 24 to 27 October 2023. In line with this year’s slogan, “Impulses for a better working world”, the fair will revolve around occupational health and safety. The main topics in 2023 are the megatrends digitisation and sustainability. As market and technology leader for footwear production machinery and automation solutions, DESMA will present its numerous innovations and technologies. We will show you, for instance, how you can use direct soling technology and supporting automation solutions to produce top quality safety shoes cost-effectively and with minimum resource consumption. We will also demonstrate how you can put these advantages to use in your own operations to produce cemented footwear efficiently and on an industrial scale.
Visit us in Hall 16, Stand C42 to see our portfolio, which includes:
• DESMA direct soling – efficiency and sustainability in one machine. Our innovative direct soling machines have proved successful for polyurethane (PU), rubber, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and other thermoplastic soling materials.
• DESMA particle dosing – sustainability meets direct soling. DESMA particle dosing rounds off our direct soling technology by adding the aspect of sustainable practice. The addition of production waste, for example, or functional additives reduces the quantity of production waste and extends the functionality of the produced footwear to meet the requirements of your customers.
• amir® C and amir® D – automation for cemented footwear and direct soling: robotics and automation solutions help the footwear industry automate production. These DESMA technologies relieve production staff from physically strenuous and monotonous tasks and optimise the production process.
• DESMA Multi Section Injection: segmented material injections into various sections of the midsole can achieve different properties, such as varying hardness from section to section. This ensures e.g. optimum comfort, energy absorption and stability for the wearer.
• Centre Wedge & DESwing: two more processes that enlarge the available design options and/or the range of features for multi-coloured soles. Both manufacturing methods are achieved in combination with mouldmaking and machine control, delivering a wide range of benefits for the customer.
The “A+A 2023” is the ideal opportunity for you to talk to us, discuss your projects and exchange ideas. We look forward to seeing you in Düsseldorf.
To obtain visitor vouchers, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com